Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is for my kids!

Well I've been thinking for a while now about starting a blog so that I could have a journal of some sort that my kids can go back and read when they are older and to help us all remember the big and small details of our lives.

I'll start with my life beginning on the 27th day of September, 2003. That's the day I married the most wonderful man in the world and a day I'll cherish forever! Rob (my husband) and i decided to move to be close to his work and so I could go to school and get a certificate in Computer Administrative assistance. I completed that the following year and went on to work for the next 2 years. In March of 2006, we found out we were expecting our first beautiful baby girl, Morgan Grace. She was born Dec. 3, 2006.

We started the daunting task of having a house built back in my hometown so we could be closer to my family. We love our house and are so happy we made the decision to move back.

We took on the Youth Pastor position at the church my parents are pastors at and have now been the youth pastors there for about 2.5 years. It's been amazing...more about that someday. :)

In January of 2008, we found out we were expecting our amazing little man, Zakry Jase. He was born Sept. 8, 2008.

These 2 kids have made our lives complete and we feel soooo blessed that God has placed them in our lives for us to take care of.

I will most likely use this blog to journal all of the wild and crazy things Morgan says throughout the day and to talk about the milestones Zakry has hit each day.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is great! What a special thing, to have this so that your children can look back on all of the important things you have done. :)

    Blessings, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and green! I look forward to learning more about you and your family as you blog about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memaw will love to read this. I probably have many things to add to the cute things she says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures of your kids! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete