Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday!

I love fridays. I never have much to do on Friday's during the day except housework and then we usually get to go to dinner or rent movies or something on Friday nights since Rob doesn't work on Saturdays...

Not sure what we will do tonight. We'll be watching my brothers while my parents go on a date for Valentines day so maybe we'll order pizza and rent a movie or something. Who knows...

Tomorrow is V-day! I'm sooo excited. Rob and I are going to go to the mall, a movie and dinner in the city.

One reason I love living in a more rural area is because it's kind of a special treat now to go to the "city". When we lived there it wasn't nearly as special to go shopping or eat out at a nice restaurant. But now it's always so exciting.

My sinuses have been going crazy so I'm hoping that subsides so we can have an enjoyable time tomorrow.

Morgan hasn't really said anything exceptionally cute lately but some of my all time favorites include the time when I spanked her and through her tears she puckered up and said "Mommy, that's my butt!" LoL...i'll never forget that one.
Hmm, i can't think of anymore favorite quotes right now...see that's why I'm blogging...because my memory isn't the greatest and I forget all the cute things these kids do.

Remember, Morgan is only 2 years old and she talks as well as most 3 and 4 year olds. I forget alot of times that she is only 2 and I expect her to behave like she's 4 or older. She's such a big helper. She's always trying to help me with Zakry...which results in loud thumps and crying (I think she's been trying to pick him up when I'm not watching and she's dropped him). It's hard to get mad at her though because she loves her brother soooo much and she never intentionally hurts him. She's going to be the worlds best big sister.

Zakry is so cute. He's getting so big. I started putting him in the high chair to feed him his cereal now and he's such a big boy. He sits up in it so well. I think I did everything so much sooner with Morgan because I remember having to prop her up in the high chair and things. She must have only been like 3 months old or something. LoL...I rushed her to grow up so fast. But Zakry, well let's just say I haven't been in a hurry to feed him or to see him crawling around the house getting into everything.

I called the doctor because he seems to always be constipated so she wants me to start him on some veggies and fruits to get him some more fiber...so I guess we'll begin that soon. With Morgan i was soooo excited to feed her baby food, but with Zakry, yeah, not so excited. It's messy and requires me to do it. I like it when they can feed themselves. :) I can't wait until he can hold his own bottle! That will be a very exciting day for me. I want the best of both worlds. I don't want him to get into everything or be able to put certain things in his mouth, but I want him to be able to feed himself. Contradictory, I know. :) Just give me my cake and let me eat it too!

Well this seems like it's been a long post with nothing very interesting...I'm going to work on my creativity for future posts...but it's going to take time...bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment