Friday, March 20, 2009

Zakry is sleeping like a charm!

For the past 2 nights neither child has woke up at all. Zakry has slept 12 hour straight for the past two nights. Before that he was waking anywhere from 1 to 3 times a night still!Since I stopped propping a bottle in Zakry's mouth and letting him cry it out to go to sleep, he's been the best baby ever! Zakry was a HORRIBLE baby for the first 3.5 months and he got a little better after that, but now for about the last 2 weeks, other than having a little sickness/ear infection, he has been INCREDIBLE! I mean the best baby ever. Very rarely cries. He's learned to jump in his jumperoo and play with toys some. He's so much happier now! I really wanted to enjoy his baby days since he may be our last baby but I haven't really been able to enjoy him until now. Now he could just stay this size forever (but don't you know, he'll grow faster than ever now!)And Morgan is just way too smart! She's as cute as ever but sooooo honry lately! She's learned to put her new shoes on by herself without help and has been doing that like crazy.This morning she came to me and said Mommy, it's 8o'clock. And I looked at the clock and sure enough it really was 8:02. I have no idea how she knew this. I think she was just saying it...but it scared me a little that she is really that smart! LoL...she's only 2!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he's sleeping through the night, especially for your sake!

    ReplyDelete