Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zakry hit a milestone!

Zakry sat up for about 15 minutes straight yesterday. He was in a very relaxed mood (not kicking and rearing backwards like usual) and therefore he just sat there forever just looking at us. It was so cute. My mom took some pictures, so I'll post them as soon as she sends them to me. I tried sitting him up today though and he just kept rearing backwards and using his feet to try to stand up. I know that boy would rather run around than to sit up! LoL...he just thinks he's so big.

Morgan had the stomach bug the last few days. Monday night she threw up every 15 minutes for 3 hours and then every 2 hours for the next 12 hours after that. Let's just say I'm still doing laundry from it and it was a very long night. Thankfully noone else has got sick in our house yet. I think my dad may have got it though. Yuck! :( But Zakry, Rob, and I seem to be clear so far!

I took Zakry for his 6 month well exam yesterday. They want to have him tested for protein allergies because he is still wheezing. He started wheezing when he got RSV back in January but the wheezing has never completely gotten better, so the doc is thinking maybe it's an allergy and if so, i will have to switch to Nutramigen which is a formula that will cost me approximately $60 a week!!! Yuck! Let's pray that it is not an allergy and that he will get better soon!!!

Morgan has been so so sick lately she really hasn't said anything extra funny or clever to use for the quote of the day, but i'm sure i'll have one before too long! :)

I'm not sure how to make this blog anymore exciting so that people enjoy following it. I only have a few followers and I'm not really sure how to get more followers either...but whatever. I guess if anyone has any suggestions on what to do to make it more enjoyable to read, let me know! But really I'm doing this so my kids can read it when they're older so i guess it doesn't matter if anyone reads it, but it is cool to get comments and stuff. :) I am a little envious of my cousin, Heather's amazing blog. Her's is so fun and interesting and like a million people follow her!

2 comments:

  1. i click on your blog almost every day to see what you have to say. just to see what morgan has to say! it is good to find out things about Zakry too. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kiddos :( Praying they feel better and WTG Zak!!!! 15 min is a great little accomplishment, lol.

    I like you blog so that all that counts :) Just kiddin'. What you are looking for is traffic but becareful what you wish for, lol.
    I have a couple suggestions... 1) Pick a couple meme's to participate in. You will link up with ladies that have the same interests as you. Jen has a saturday one and I have a Sunday one I started last week. 2)Leave comments on other blogs. 3) Invest the time in it... try not to spread yourself too thin. I only participate in Facebook, T2 and my blog. Pick which ones you enjoy the most. 4) remember, maybe God is using this blog to reach one soul. One soul causes quite a party in heaven with the angels rejoicing :) Don't focus on the numbers, keep your focus on Him.

    One reason I like your blog is that it is peaceful and full of all the hype. Above all, be true to who you are. Look at your blog as a living testimony that God can work through. Let other see him through your eyes.

    PS:One group you can get involved with is other Pastor's wives. You gals are a community unto yourselves, lol.

    ReplyDelete