Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh my daughter!

This morning as I was having my daily argument with Morgan over what she would wear to school I told her that her wanting to wear skirts every day of her life was going to make me crazy. She looks at me ever so seriously and says, "Mom, I think you already are" It was hard to stay mad. Lol She's so silly. The other day she informed me that there is a boy at school who always tells her she's pretty. But one of the other little girls told her that she couldn't love him or he would want to kiss her. She was certain she would not love a boy because she does not want them to kiss her! YES !!! I'm doing something right! lol I get so sad when I realize that she's not a baby girl anymore. She's growing up. :-( Zakry is as hyper as always. With cuts, bruises and scrapes all over his body, he's surviving day by day being his crazy little self! He goes for tubes and adnoid surgery next Tuesday. I'm really hoping it helps in alot of areas of his little body!

No comments:

Post a Comment